Wednesday, December 11, 2013

West 49 Has Christmas All Wrapped Up For Your Teen {Review}

Who's the hardest person to shop for during the holiday season? Teens, of course...and teen boys seem almost impossible! My son turns 14 next month so we are at the height (I hope!) of moodiness right now and he's awfully picky. Sure, he's requested some specific gifts but I love finding a perfect gift for someone that they aren't expecting.

Lucky for me, West 49 knows exactly what teens will be thrilled to find waiting under the tree this year. The West 49 What Gives!? Gift Guide features all the hottest products and trends for teens, sure to leave them with a smile. There's tons of clothes, skateboards, headphones and more from the coolest brands. There's also a contest to enter to win a $1000 shopping spree so be sure to check that out!
The gift guide lets you choose gender and style and narrows down the options to exactly what you're looking for. I chose a guy who's into music for my son and West 49 suggested a mix of clothing and products that suit his tastes perfectly.

One of the suggestions was a Neff hoodie. I had never heard of the brand but my son let me know that it's popular with kids at school right now. He was thrilled when West 49 sent one over for us to try out! It's a pullover, which he prefers, and he likes that it's thin enough to wear in school all day without overheating but still adds a layer of warmth under his coat when he's outside in the frigid Edmonton winter.

West 49 is perfect for teen boys but they also offer lots of stylish girl and youth products. You can shop West 49 online or in store and from my experience, the store employees are always super friendly if you need help or are looking for suggestions.

One other thing I love about West 49 is that they offer winter wear that teens will actually wear! My son stopped wearing boots, hats and mitts last year when he decided he was too cool to get cold. That was until he discovered West 49 at the mall. This year he actually asked if we could go boot shopping after the first snow fall!

Be sure to visit West 49 on facebook and twitter to keep up with all the latest products and promotions!

Do you have a teen to buy for this year?

* Disclosure - I received the product(s) mentioned free of charge for review purposes. Opinions are my own.

15 comments:

  1. This is a great gift guide and not just for teens. My ten year old wears a larger size so we have to venture into this more grown up stores and it is nice to see some options she can wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am NOT ready for teenagers! My almost 8 year old already seems like a teenager attitude wise and has always been picky about her clothing. Good to know there is a store out there that knows what is cool with the teens and can help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son is almost a teen. He's already difficult to buy for. I'm sure I could find something he likes at West 49 though. Somehow I never think about clothes, maybe because when they're younger they don't want them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great. I have a 12 year-old boy. It's hard to drag him for shopping and this is perfect for him

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! kids are getting in to the tween phase earlier now so most of them are really hard to shop for. this provides some awesome solutions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No teens to buy for but great to know that West 49 would be the place to go. I've always passed this store in the mall and never knew what it was about. Now I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get my nephews gifts there... Chandra Christine O'Connor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the review, I have a teen nephew that I was stumped on what to get him, going to go check out West 49! (Judy Cowan)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this! My Little cousin loves West 49

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the review! My nephew would love some clothes from West 49!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right now there is just one person who qualifies as a teenager in our family and he is super difficult to shop for. West 49 is a great place to go to when you have no idea what to purchase for them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mine are thankfully all grown up now and I do agree teenagers in general are very tough to buy for.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have one teen to buy for and he's not very cool, or easy to shop for. I bet he'd like headphones or a hoodie though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This shop most teens and older buy clothing from here My sons t-shirts come from here..For the most part though everything else for him and my daughter are hard to buy for

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say. *NOTE- Comments may not appear right away due to my moderation settings.