Friday, February 1, 2013

Kinder Joins Forces With Barbie and Hot Wheels!

If you read my blog regularly, you already know I'm a huge Kinder fan. I love the chocolate/toy combo that gets kids excited and keeps them entertained. They really are the perfect treat - and now they are even better. Kinder has joined forces with Barbie and Hot Wheels to create Kinder Surprise Eggs that are even more exciting for kids. With these limited edition Kinder eggs, kids have a one in three chance of getting a Barbie or Hot Wheels toy!

As a #KinderMom, I received some of these latest eggs for my family to try and let me tell you they were a big hit. The toys are fun and it's exciting to see if you're going to get one of the limited edition ones.

If you would like a chance to win an awesome Kinder prize pack featuring these exciting new toys, head on over to the Kinder Canada facebook page. They are giving away 40 prize packs and entering is super easy. Make sure you share the contest with your friends and family. If they win, they just might share with you! There's always lots of good discussion happening on the Kinder facebook page too so it's a great place to stop by and be a part of the group.

*Disclosure: I’m part of the KINDER® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.


1 comment:

  1. My children grew up with Kinder eggs, we lived in Germany for many years and they were always a huge success. In fact my children, now all well over 18, still love them and buy them for their children or for themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say. *NOTE- Comments may not appear right away due to my moderation settings.