Thursday, October 1, 2009

About Me

Hi, I'm Jonnie.

I am a 33-year-old wife and mother living in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I have three boys (ages 13, 9 and brand new!) and a husband to keep me on my toes. We love to stay active as a family and can often be found shooting hoops, riding our bikes or running through the sprinkler. I'm a stay-at-home mom who loves caring for my family. I enjoy cooking, reading and shopping. I love hunting for deals and I'm always on the lookout for new and useful products that make life easier. It is a thrill for me to be the first in my circle of friends and family to try a product and tell them about it. I also enjoy entering contests and giveaways while dreaming about all the fun to be had with the winnings!

I can be contacted anytime at dftrew@gmail.com

13 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you :) Thank you for stopping by Wishing Penny - it's cool meet all these new people and finding new blogs - there are sooo many I didn't know about.
    Have fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment on my blog! I also have 2 little boys of my own. It's quite a handful isn't it?

    Well, have a great week Jonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Wishing you and your family a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cold there right now brrrr. Chandra Christine O'Connor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Jonnie, nice to learn a bit more about you. I live just down the road from you in Beaumont. Hope you have a fantastic 2014, and that it soon starts showing signs of Spring here for both of us, it's really cold & windy again now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog,thanks for sharing so many things and all the great contests ! wishing you and family all the best in 2014
    cheers
    kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful blog . Thank you for sharing who is behind all the posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed your blogs and all the work you do to entertain and teach us many things we didn't know about. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found you...thank you to mommymoment.ca! Not too far away from me. I live in BC so it is nice to find a blogger in Alberta!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice to meet you! love your blog and the contests that you post

    ReplyDelete
  11. A busy mom of three and a blogger too, where do you find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stopping by to wish you a Happy belated Mothers Day!!! hope your Sunday was full of sunshine and happiness!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say. *NOTE- Comments may not appear right away due to my moderation settings.